Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Share | 

Issue of job agencies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Issue of job agencies   Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:44 am

Here is a feedback from a Singaporetempjob user:

To person in charge,

Recently, as I was browsing through the web for temp jobs, I have found that your website is extremely useful. It is neat and user friendly.

However, when I take a closer look, a significant number of posting are from recruitment agencies. I personally feel that there is no need to allow recruitment agencies to post their ad in your website.

Firstly, they themselves has their own websites to post their ads. It is a waste of resources to allow them to spam their web all over job seeking websites.

Secondly, it will reduce the efficiency of your website in helping people like me to find jobs as we have to go through another 3rd party and wait for them to place jobs. Most people who visit your websites are looking for direct employers and hopes to get jobs as soon as possible. If they wish to have an agency to help them, they would have gone to their main website to search for it.

I hope you can do some filtering of these posts or create a separate category to improve your site.

Yet again, I sincerely believe your site is very useful to people like us. I hope you can take a serious consideration into this issue.

Cheers

Xianglong

Reply from admin will be posted next
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://singaporetempjob.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue of job agencies   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi Xianglong

Thanks for your feedback. It is much appreciated and will help to make Singaporetempjob a better place for all.

Singaporetempjob.blogspot.com was set up with the primary objective of helping freelancers and students to find temp and part time assignments in an environment free from MLMs,scams and misleading posts. As long as the posting is about a genuine job offer that is real and legitimate, I will continue to allow them to post in the blog.

Most employers especially the MNCs have a long term working relationship with well established agencies and when they do have events or one time temp assognments available, they will get these agencies to source. If I were to restrict job agencies from posting, visitors like yourself will miss out on a lot of opportunites. Many employers are also more used to using these traditional methods to source for manpower.

On the issue of efficiency, job agencies that post on Singaporetempjob usually have the job on hand already and most of the time urgently looking for candidates. I do not see why they would delay your processing unnecessarily.There wouldn't be any waiting to place jobs.

On the other hand I do not encourage job agencies to place generic ads. Perhaps this is what you refer as spamming. Ads that ask for a job type like events jobs and do not have any assignments on hand yet. In other words, they are building their database. I do not encourage such postings and will usually decline to post them.

At the moment, I see no need to filter out job agencies or to create a seprate category for them as yet as the volume had not reach such a level necessary to do so.

Once Again I thank you for your constructive feedback and have create a forum for jobseekers to feedback on the agencies/employers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://singaporetempjob.com

Issue of job agencies
Page 1 of 1